Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Houston, we have a problem... here comes Hadley!



The Girl Scout National Council Session is like the Super Bowl of Girl Scouting. Every Council across the Country sends representatives who descend on a city, this year it's Houston. For four days there will be booths, speeches, celebrations, sessions, and of course the kick- off to our anniversary year, and I will be right in the thick of it!


"I have already been communicating with several councils; they'd be able to put a pretty face to my name. I have wanted to participate in a National Council Session since I heard about the Indiana session that was in progress when I began work here in 2008. I promise to arrive with a smile on my face and ready to work." An expert from my essay on why I think I should be selected to go to convention. It worked, because Houston here I come!

1 comment: